About the event
Networking event for developers and providers of technologies for the energy sector, energy utilities owners and operators.
The European energy landscape is undergoing a fundamental transformation towards decentralized, distributed and cleaner energy based mainly on renewable energy sources. Ensuring a reliable, affordable and sustainable energy supply requires a variety of technologies for energy generation, conversion and utilization along with integrating infrastructure. Digitalisation is the key for the future energy sector and smart cities.
The aim of the event is to present current trends and challenges in the smart energy sector and bring together partners from Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia to create new cross-border collaboration opportunities.
What topics will be covered?
- Energy efficiency
- Renewables grid integration
- Energy storage, transmission and distribution
- Energy management and security
Who should participate?
- Solution developers and providers
- Energy distribution companies
- Power electronics companies
- Municipalities and cities
- To learn how new technologies could be transferred into energy sector and smart cities
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at cross-border level
- To find out about funding opportunities for your projects
Is the event limited only to participants from Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- The event focuses on bringing together partners from Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia. However due to high interested from participants from other countries, and since the event is taking place on a virtual format, we have decided to open the registration and participation to relevant companies and industrial partners from all countries.
- So, from 23 October participants from all countries are welcome and invited to join the keynote session and the B2B Matchmaking Session!
- Due to the limited number of available places and time for the 120'' pitching event, priority at this agenda point will be given to participants from Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Participation in the events is free of charge.
- If you encounter any problems or technical questions, we will be there to support you from 09:00 to 17:00 via phone at: +420 702 124 711